couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject 1.6.1-rc4 binaries
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 19:43:50 GMT
Heya,

I’ve made Mac binaries for the ongoing 1.6.1 vote:

http://people.apache.org/~jan/dist/packages/mac/1.6.1/

Testing as usual:

- Download
- Test signatures
- Double click to unzip
- Double click to start (make sure no other couch is running on port 5984)
- Futon should open up in your browser. Navigate to “Verify Installation”, and then verify
your installation.

Do report the results :)

Note: This is baed on a completely new build process that is dependent on Homebrew. This will
make it possible for anyone to make binaries, and we will even be able to make binaries as
part of the CI setup, so we can get test binaries for every commit. This should get users
testing bugfixes early on! :)

I’ll write it all up and link it when I’ve got it all together.

Also, this could be a request for rc4 binaries for Windows, Nick? :)
Best
Jan