couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Moving official docs to Subversion
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 23:19:35 GMT
Okay folks. I exported both versions of the bylaws that were
officiated to HTML and checked them into our Subversion repository.
I've spent the evening cleaning them up, and that's done now.

I'd like you to check them to make sure they are faithful to the originals.

http://couchdb.apache.org/bylaws.v1.html
http://couchdb.apache.org/bylaws.v2.html

Here's the wiki version:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=44303221 (v1)
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COUCHDB/Project+Bylaws (v2)

You can compare using a tool like this:

http://www.diffchecker.com/

There should be no textual changes at all between the corresponding
HTML and wiki versions.

I will leave this another day or two, and then I will move
bylaws.v1.html to bylaws.html, and then copy bylaws.v2.html over the
top of it, so that we have proper history.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater