couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Lindgren <u.thomas.lindg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] CouchDB Code of Conduct & Diversity Statement
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2014 06:36:52 GMT
I think you need to clarify what is meant by racism, sexism, et cetera,
since, for example, modern american campus usage of these terms is quite
different from what others may think. As I see it, the project should at
least not discriminate against "any racial or ethnic group, any sexual
orientation, any gender, any political party or political philosophy, any
country or region thereof, or any religion". Perhaps there are more
discriminants.

Best regards,
Thomas