couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.4
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 18:32:49 GMT
Hi all,

it seems that the tests are running good so far. Since Dave is on holidays
I would like to know if anyone could finish the release when we voted a bit
more? I never did it myself and am not sure if I can find all the needed
info ... I would go for it with some assistance though ...

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk