couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Tristan Tonks <tristanto...@gmail.com>
Subject Cortana are using CouchDB
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:40:58 GMT
We are using couchDB because our company receive data from client which is
'messy' and un structured. Couch allows us to store the documents and data
that they submit and to datafy it in an unstructured way easily, quickly
and without loss of data that might not have been identified before and
accounted for with a preconceived 'container'.

It then allows us to focus on the algorythms that add value to our clients
and take into account all of the data they submitted even if it is 'odd' or
structured in a non-coherent way.

We think CouchDB is the only solution for the future of our business
without much heavier programming and staffing levels using standard SQL.

Cheers -

--
Tristan

HeArt *&* *s*o*u*L in *E**N-**E**R-**G**Y* - *Solar Power ~ Wind Power ~
Hydro Power*

My Website <http://www.tristantonks.co.uk>    |    M: 07984 735802
<skype:07984735802?call>      |     B: Energy Blog
<http://energydescentplanning.blogspot.co.uk>    |    Twitter
<https://twitter.com/Tristan_Tonks>    |     LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=66308592&trk=tab_pro>

*Cortana Limited, Trinity House, Kilkenny Avenue, Taunton, TA2 7PJ*

*Privacy Notice:*
It should be noted that the contents of this email including any
attachments links or embedded data are strictly for the information and use
of the addressee, any persons attempting to use this information outside
the intended purpose shall be considered in breach of trust; as such I
shall pursue the perpetrator/s with whatever legal implements are deemed
the most damaging.