couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject [REPORT] CouchDB
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2014 16:34:14 GMT
Apache CouchDB is a database that uses JSON for documents, JavaScript
for MapReduce queries, and regular HTTP for an API.

Releases:

1.6.0 (2014-06-06)
http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/notes/1.6.0/apache-couchdb-1.6.0.html

Recent Activity:
- Bylaws passed
- Code of Conduct and Diversity Statement passed
- BigCouch merge in progress and testing phase
- New home of the CouchDB Blog is http://blog.couchdb.org
- Moving content form the old Moin Moin wiki to Cwiki and documentation in progress

Community:

Including the following additions, CouchDB has 36 committers and 12 PMC members.

New committers:
 - Lena Reinhard

New PMC members:
 - Joan Touzet (most recent PMC addition from  April 10th 2014)

Mailing list stats:

announce
 - 187 subscribers (0)
 - 1 message since May (0)

user
 - 1368 subscribers (18)
 - 321 messages since May (-429)

erlang
 - 174 subscribers (+7)
 - 1 messages since May (0)

replication
 - 58 subscribers (+4)
 - 11 messages since May (-42)

l10n
 - 36 subscribers (0)
 - 1 messages since May (-15)

marketing
 - 36 subscribers (+5)
 - 411 messages since May (+99)

dev
 - 586 subscribers (-13)
 - 1848 messages since May (-782)

commits
 - 104 subscribers (0)
 - 2174 messages since May (-481)

Board Issues:

We would like to see the board drive more standardized bylaws, community guidelines,
code of conduct and anti-discrimination policies across all projects. We are able
to share our experiences in building this for our community.