couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] CouchDB Code of Conduct & Diversity Statement
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 08:30:04 GMT
+1

My preference to simplify some of the technical terms in the CoC do not prevent me voting
for the intent behind them, and I recognise that no list of diversity axes can be complete.

To those that don’t recognise race, congratulations! You are right, there’s just one human
race. At least for now, though, opposing racism as commonly understood remains a moral imperative
and one I’m happy to endorse.

B.