couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accept bigcouch donation from cloudant
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:10:18 GMT
> Hi All,
>
> Cloudant is in the process of donating the work they’ve done on BigCouch since last
years initial drop (https://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/couchdb-bigcouch2.html). A vote
is in progress for accepting the donation through IP clearance but we need another for the
couchdb team to accept it, so here it is.

> I can’t quite find a match for this in our bylaws so I am choosing Majority Approval
by the PMC (that is, 3 +1’s and no -1’s) and a 72 hour voting period beginning now.

> I, obviously, vote +1 myself.
>
> B.

+1, LGTM.

The patch sequence was very easy to review thanks to the high quality comments from the Usual
Suspects!

And thank-you Bob again for your amazing & significant efforts in the merge. Here is a
super gold star:

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/RTA/6xB/RTA6xB5qc.jpeg

—
Dave Cottlehuber