couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to test fauxton
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:23:11 GMT
Hi Michael,

Unfortunately that image didn’t come through. You might have to share a link instead. Since
CouchDB is running on a different machine, you need to make a copy of settings.json.default
(NOTE: not the dev file, but the settings.json.default one) and rename it to settings.json.
Then the Fauxton grunt task will read all the settings from there. Then in the settings.json
file under the couchserver section enter the url for your Couchdb instance. That should fix
your problem.

Cheers
Garren

On 02 Jul 2014, at 8:49 AM, Michaël Zasso <mic.besace@gmail.com> wrote:

> I do have CouchDB running (1.5.0, on another computer in my network). I am using settings.json.dev
as a base with a couchserver key to configure the proxy as explained in the Grunfile.