couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Code of conduct - edit of the point 2
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 17:11:05 GMT
On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 5:13 PM, Robert Samuel Newson
<rnewson@apache.org> wrote:

> To save this going on forever, are you vetoing the use of the word "empathy"? If so,
can you suggest alternate wording that captures the intent? That does not include removing
it and replacing it with different virtues like honesty.

I will  think about an alternate wording over the week-end.

I've not yes decided if it is a reason for me to veto the whole
proposal since I am agree with other points. The sure thing right now
is that I would prefer to base a COC without potential for a conflict.

- benoit