couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [REVISED] Official CouchDB bylaws
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 08:13:37 GMT
On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org> wrote:

> This is a final reminder to PMC members to cast binding votes
> on the official CouchDB bylaws. Not all PMC members have voted.
>
> The vote ends today, Sunday, at 23:59 UTC.
>
> Committers and contributors are welcome to cast any non-binding
> votes if they wish to show support (or objection).
>
> -Joan

I am not sure when/where the deadline have been discussed, but
unfortunately I won't be able to reread the doc until Wednesday. Was at
conference last week and will be in meetings until then so no time to
reread all the doc. I know some other PMC members are in vacations or sort
of.

If the vote of all PMC members are needed I would suggest to postpone this
vote to later in august or september when the vacation time is off...

- benoit