couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Merge Needs You
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 04:38:37 GMT
On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 6:13 AM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:03 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:11 PM, Robert Samuel Newson <rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> The merge of bigcouch has reached a stage now where I think it’s time to merge
to master. I’m therefore asking folks if there are any blockers preventing me from proceeding,
which involves you each taking a look at 1843-feature-bigcouch (or, by not doing so, giving
implicit consent).

>> hrm shouldn't we have the new features and changes documented before the merge?
>
> We can make this on master branch too, not a blocker requirement and
> it could takes 2-3 weeks to review and update whole our docs (API is
> just a part of them).

The user doc can probably wait, but all  changes should be documented
imo. To help the review.

- benoit