couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Updated Bylaws - final readthrough before vote
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:34:13 GMT
On Sun, Jul 27, 2014 at 5:47 PM, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org> wrote:

> [...]

That's not the point. The point is/was to propose to have it linked the
bylaws. We could/could have just vote for the COC before.

> Given the current vote count, the bylaws will pass at 23:59 UTC today.
> I encourage you to read them and cast your vote prior to then if you can.

I can't right now.Not saying that I want to vote against it but I want to
take the time to read the latest version carefully. I also do think that
this vote is requiring all the binding votes anyway.

- benoit chesneau.