couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Politics on CouchDB
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 07:12:18 GMT
On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:
> WTF? Do we need a lawyer for every sentence we, or someone from the
> community is writing somewhere in conjunction with CouchDB?

Ideally, we need technical communicator (which isn't just a lawyer) to
handle and avoid such bits. And lawyer too.

>  I mean it's just a name. An example name. This is nonsense imho.
> A short explanation to texinwien is good enough and no offense to texinwien
> for sure !

So is also my opinion too. It just a guy. But we all know the story
about 2248 issue and how it ends. Better be ready for surprises.

P.S. Hope no religion men will read our docs too religiously. At least
for a while.

--