couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Gerard DeRose <jder...@novacut.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB 1.6.0 available in Ubuntu PPA for Trusty & Precise
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:03:24 GMT
Dave,

Thanks! I haven't yet had time to get a 1.6.0 package ready to propose
for inclusion in Utopic, but I'm going to work on that today.

Also, if I ever drop the ball on the official packages, feel free to
propose the updated package yourself. You'll just need to get someone
with upload rights to Universe to sign-off on it (same as I need).

Were there any noteworthy packaging changes needed for 1.5 => 1.6?

-Jason