couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Improving Fauxtons test coverage
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 14:54:55 GMT
Hi All,

Robert, Sue and I want to improve the test coverage of the documents module in Fauxton. This
is a great opportunity for anyone interested in Fauxton to get involved. I have created a
tests folder with stubbed test files. Take a look at some of the other modules for help on
how to test. A decent example is the active tasks module. Even if you just add one test it
still helps. If you need help or have questions ask on this thread or on IRC (deathbear, robertkowalski,
garren).

I’ve also created some JIRA tickets to track our progress. Leave a comment on the ticket
or assign it to yourself if you adding one to many tests for that file.

Cheers
Garren