couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From jg ...@kopfsalat.org>
Subject Errors while testing bigcouch-feature-branch
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:34:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm playing around with the bigcouch-feature-branch and got in some
errors while pushing data into the cluster. Some information about the
setup: I do run three amd64 debain kvms with one couchdb instance on each:

Erlang R16B02 (erts-5.10.3) [source] [64-bit] [smp:2:2]
[async-threads:10] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]
Apache CouchDB 8675de9 is starting. (Compiled fresh from github on Jun 25th)

I was pushing some Docs with Attachments (images) with python couchdb
into one cluster member (couch1) when "[warning] mem3_sync" occured on
all three cluster members.

See the following logs:
https://kopfsalat.org/couch_log/couch1_sync_error.txt
https://kopfsalat.org/couch_log/couch2_sync_error.txt
https://kopfsalat.org/couch_log/couch3_sync_error.txt

Well, I was going to compile the newest revision but when I try to start
the couch (without any config changes yet) I couldn't even start the
couchdb.

See the following  log:
https://kopfsalat.org/couch_log/couch1_starting_error.txt

Best