couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Samuel Newson <rnew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [REVISED] Official CouchDB bylaws
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 09:20:17 GMT

The opening mail in this thread is where the end date was stated and it also says "This vote
is being conducted as required by the proposed bylaws themselves". That’s a little ambiguous
but, as I read section 3.9, only "Create or amend official document" appears to apply, which
means majority approval by the PMC is the standard for this vote.

B.