couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to test fauxton
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:44:14 GMT
Hi Michael,

Sorry, I thought the settings.json.default has a couch_server setting in it but it doesn’t.
Try the settings.json from this gist (https://gist.github.com/garrensmith/bb17097615fe217e6caf)
Notice the “couch_server” section. You need to set the url and port of your couchdb server.

Thanks for trying this. Once we got this working it would be awesome if you could document
your steps and we can update the Fauxton documentation. Hopefully we can make sure the next
person trying this doesn’t have the same issues.

Cheers
Garren