couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU: Budapest, November 17-21
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 19:04:29 GMT

On 24 Jun 2014, at 17:23 , Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> Just registered. Who else has registered? Hope to see some of you
> there in November!

I just submitted these talks (omitting a BigCouch one, because Joan
wanted to do one :)

- Apache CouchDB State of the Union
- Introduction to CouchDB
- CouchDB Replication: A Robust Sync Architecture for the Mobile World
- CouchDB — Distributed Data Storage for Everyone
- The CouchDB Implementation
- Contributing to CouchDB

I’m definitely going and I’m looking forward to hang out with you all!

We should definitely do a little CouchDB summit with everyone who is
there.

Remember, there are travel stipends available if this is out of your
expense range :)

Best
Jan