couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <>
Subject [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.6.0 release
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 17:32:36 GMT
Dear community,

Being a volunteer organisation, we rely on you to help us promote releases.

Here is the official blog post:

Here is the official tweet:

We also have a Hacker News item:

And several Reddit items:

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Hacker News, or Reddit.

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an
item directly.)

If you are active on Google+,, or other relevant social
media, please share the news there and report back on this thread.

If you like, you could monitor these threads and respond to people
with questions. This is a great opportunity for community outreach.

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply
to this thread.

View raw message