couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Branca <chewbra...@apache.org>
Subject [REQUEST] Help test BigCouch file migration for .couch files
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:50:25 GMT
Hi all,

I've put together a repo with sample .couch files from all point releases
since CouchDB 1.1.1. Please follow the testing instructions here and let me
know if the tests pass or fail:
https://github.com/chewbranca/test_couch_file_migrations#running-the-tests

Also it would be great to get people testing their own personal databases.
I've tried to make a comprehensive list of doc types in the generated
.couch files, but ideally we should test on as wide a variety of .couch
files as possible. The setup instructions detail how to get a local
BigCouch dev setup running, and show you how to copy a .couch file into
BigCouch and then query it. Please bring in some of your .couch files and
test them to see any unexpected behavior. Thanks!

-Russell