couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Matthews <amatth...@myemma.com>
Subject Contractor needed for review
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 13:49:53 GMT
My company is using CouchDB via Cloudant for realtime metrics from
Twitter and Facebook. We've been having intermittent issues with
CouchDB/Cloudant ever since we started using it. Issues meaning
intermittent timeouts due to long indexing views, request failures, and
incorrect values due to multi-node cluster delays.

I'm looking for anyone on this list who considers themselves an expert
in CouchDB and would be willing to contract a few hours of time to
evaluate our approach and offer insight or recommendations.

Would love it if this person happened to be in, or close to, Nashville
TN but remote is also okay.

Regards
Andy Matthews
amatthews@myemma.com