couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUES] Review proposed bylaws (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Project bylaws)
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 10:03:41 GMT
Look up "damning with faint praise." That is technically polite but is
unacceptable behaviour for our project. It is a way of acting that, on
the surface, is completely "considerate of people's feelings, culture
and values" leaving "plausible denyability" but has malicious intent.

Something that is on the surface polite but has undertones of disrespect
is unacceptable.

-Joan

--
Joan Touzet | joant@atypical.net | wohali everywhere else