couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [NEWS] CouchDB Weekly News May 15 are ready for feedback
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 21:27:00 GMT

Hi everyone,

as it turned out, marketing@ is currently not working (which is why none of you received my
emails yesterday). Thus, I'm sending you the draft for this week's CouchDB Weekly News to
this list and would ask you for your feedback. After the feedback round, it would be amazing
if one of you could post it to the blog.

Thanks in advance & best

Lena

For completeness, we dealt with this via IRC. Thanks again everybody esp Lena for helping
put this together. I’m continually amazed how much is happening!

A+
Dave