couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject 1.6.0 rc.5 -- updated FreeBSD 10.0 port - testers welcome
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 12:10:01 GMT
Hey,

If you have a FreeBSD 10 box around to test this updated port on, please let me know. It’s
my first attempt so a few eyes before submitting the PR would be great.

- this patch[1] should apply cleanly to /usr/ports/databases/couchdb/ and give you a nice
updated CouchDB 1.6.0
- You’ll need to ensure the current rc.5 tarball is in /usr/ports/distfiles/ as obviously
the rc.5 hasn’t been released and therefore isnt on normal ASF mirrors

[1]: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/dch/494424e72fb07253f459/raw/freebsd-ports-couchdb-1.6.0.patch

BTW I’ve not gotten the ubuntu launchpad system to build a 1.6.0 package for me yet, anybody
who knows how LP works could ping me on IRC later today, I’d <3 your wisdom.

—
Dave Cottlehuber
dch@jsonified.com
Sent from my Couch