couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.0-rc.5
Date Wed, 07 May 2014 15:40:53 GMT
From: Nick North north.n@gmail.com(mailto:north.n@gmail.com)
Reply: dev@couchdb.apache.org dev@couchdb.apache.org(mailto:dev@couchdb.apache.org)
Date: 06. Mai 2014 at 22:40:56
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org dev@couchdb.apache.org(mailto:dev@couchdb.apache.org)
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.0-rc.5

> Windows 8.1, Erlang R14B04 and R16B02
>
> Sigs OK, hashes OK
> All JS tests pass
>
> +1 Shippety ship ship
>
> Alexander: I'm not quite sure of the state of Erlang 17 for Windows, and my
> build VM would need a bit of work before trying it. Dave - should Glazier
> work for Erlang 17? If it should, I'll give it a go.
>
> Nick

Thanks for getting to this Nick, I’ll not have free time before end of the week.

There’s nothing particularly new in OTP 17 that would stop it being built via
Glazier if you have the inclination. OTOH it might be worthwhile adding some
of the new configure options if that’s possible, dirty schedulers in particular.

Dave Cottlehuber
dch@jsonified.com
Sent from my Couch