couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From nilay saha <saha.ni...@gmail.com>
Subject how to have equivalent query in nano.js
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 07:35:53 GMT
Hi,
   is it possible to get a list of all views in a db in couchdb using nano
?  I have a curl request which fetches all the views but also the content
of the same.

I just want to translate the following curl request to nano:
http://URL:5984/DB/_all_docs?key=_design/views&include_docs=true<http://url:5984/DB/_all_docs?key=_design/views&include_docs=true>.
This query gives a list of all views and also the details of the views.
What I am after is to get only the names of the views belonging to the
database in question. This will then be used to query the views nightly so
that the btree is already created for the website and updated in the
morning.

any help appreciated,

regards,
Nilay.