couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUES] Review proposed bylaws (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Project bylaws)
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 16:22:50 GMT
Changed to "12" months."

Bob, Jan, Andy, Robert, Dave, Jason: please review my changes and
comments. I took care to include your names next to all of my
annotations, so it should be easy for you to home in on the bits that
apply to you.

Thanks folks. We're close to getting this official!

On 21 May 2014 21:54, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 09:47:29PM +0200, Noah Slater wrote:
>> On 12 May 2014 08:40, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org> wrote:
>> >   - For the PMC Chair term, we should clarify whether consecutive means "more
than 2 in a row" (unlike the US President) and whether that is calendar year, fiscal year,
etc.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater