couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.0-rc.3
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 06:52:30 GMT
On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 1:13 AM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
> here is the status update: etap tests 231 and 200 were fixed on 1.6.x.
> The only issue left for replicator tests against R14B01.
> As for R14B01 issue I can provide the fix right now, but it's not
> very...correct. So the question is pretty simple: when you plan and
> will have a time to cut 1.6.0-rc4? If this will happens tomorrow so I
> have no reasons to hold the release. If I have day or two, I'd like to
> continue investigations to make fix more correct.

Thanks for the update. I think we can hold it a little bit longer. How
about we say I spin an rc.4 by Monday morning my time, and if you have
no news on this by then we consider just living with it?

> Also, seems we have Erlang 17 support in master now...not single shot
> was made, but looks like it build now correct. I wonder if it worth to
> pick this fix to 1.6.x? Since Erlang 17 is already in Gentoo, Debian,
> OSX and CouchDB 1.7 will be released only in June or July (hope no
> more 1986-like issues will happens for us) - so I think this is actual
> question for now.

Hmm. How invasive has this been?

Cheers,

Dirkjan

Mime
View raw message