couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Kowalski <...@kowalski.gd>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Remove Logs module from Fauxton
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 17:13:25 GMT
As the BigCouch merge is right around the corner, I am +1 on closing the
tickets for the log component (so people that want to contribute do not
spent time on a component which gets removed in a few weeks). This also
includes not to add features for the log component that do not have a
ticket.

Also +1 on removing the logs component now, but just if we have to support
it with/after 2.0, which would be the case if we do a LTS release. We would
have to maintain a special snowflake then.