couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] provides a good place for couchapps documentation
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 05:35:50 GMT
On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 8:45 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1. create a separate website: couchapps.couchdb.org or
> couchdb.apache.org/couchapps (maybe better). Once it would be possible
> redirect couchapp.org to it.

couchdb.org serve only propose to redirect requests to
couchdb.apache.org, so the final variant looks like:
couchapp.couchdb.apache.org.
Technically, separate domain looks more reasonable to couchapps since
they contains quite much bits of third party projects which are not
related to CouchDB directly, but I'm +1 for any variant.

> 2. move the old content to a static website or wiki

+1 for static website (it's simpler and faster), also it's good idea
to move all the content to sphinx, put it to git and serve via RTD (in
this case new domain sounds good) as we done for CouchDB docs.

+1 for couchapp@couchdb.apache.org

--