couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.0-rc.3
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 07:15:17 GMT
On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 10:52 AM, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@ochtman.nl> wrote:
> On Fri, May 2, 2014 at 1:13 AM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>> here is the status update: etap tests 231 and 200 were fixed on 1.6.x.
>> The only issue left for replicator tests against R14B01.
>> As for R14B01 issue I can provide the fix right now, but it's not
>> very...correct. So the question is pretty simple: when you plan and
>> will have a time to cut 1.6.0-rc4? If this will happens tomorrow so I
>> have no reasons to hold the release. If I have day or two, I'd like to
>> continue investigations to make fix more correct.
>
> Thanks for the update. I think we can hold it a little bit longer. How
> about we say I spin an rc.4 by Monday morning my time, and if you have
> no news on this by then we consider just living with it?

Deal. Monday is good. Thanks!

>> Also, seems we have Erlang 17 support in master now...not single shot
>> was made, but looks like it build now correct. I wonder if it worth to
>> pick this fix to 1.6.x? Since Erlang 17 is already in Gentoo, Debian,
>> OSX and CouchDB 1.7 will be released only in June or July (hope no
>> more 1986-like issues will happens for us) - so I think this is actual
>> question for now.
>
> Hmm. How invasive has this been?

Well..as usual it could be with the shell bits (:

--
,,,^..^,,,

Mime
View raw message