couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.0-rc.3
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 08:59:20 GMT
On Thu, May 1, 2014 at 5:43 AM, Joan Touzet <wohali@apache.org> wrote:
> The way I read it, with IRC logs to back it up, is that there are changes checked in
that fix these tests, yes.

> As such I think we need to cancel rc.3. I need to understand if Alexander is saying "confirmed
*fixed* for R14B01" or not - if fixed, we can probably move swiftly to an rc.4.

No, not yet done. Btw, the error had been introduced with the initial commit:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/03bc164
and it was there all the time - nobody just tested CouchDB against
such old Erlang till now. Something works these not in the way that's
expected for R14B01.

Will try to find out the issue and fix it within today and verify that
I wouldn't broke anything else. Stay tuned!

--