couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [REQUES] Review proposed bylaws (Was: Re: [DISCUSS] Project bylaws)
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 19:34:24 GMT
Hi Noah,

I have read the whole bylaws. Awesome. Thanks a lot for that excellent
work. It is very understandable and I did not miss anything.

I have just a few minor issues:

---
"The CouchDB code and project resources are copyright the ASF."

shouldn't it read:

"The CouchDB code and project resources are copyright of the ASF." (added
'of')

---

"Code, and everything else that goes with it, will be seen to by a healthy
community over time."

I don't understand "... will be seen to by ..." - is that correct?

---

"Sometimes, you are not be sure about what the community would want."

shouldn't it read:

"Sometimes, you might not be sure about what the community would want."
(changed 'are' to 'might')

---

Cheers

Andy