couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Fauxton Release 1.x / 2.0
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 07:15:08 GMT
Hi,

I am also +1 on releasing Fauxton with 2.0 because removing Futon will
break stuff created by users, who are integrating the JS libraries as
mentioned by Alex. We had a thread about ways to make these libraries
available as legacy resources but iirc we did not find a proper solution.
Maintaining them by us was a bit of a "no we don't".

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk