couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <woh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Code of Conduct & Diversity Statement draft needs your feedback!
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 21:44:12 GMT
Thanks for the feedback, James.

I have fixed the punctuation issue.

I've also addressed the second issue for mutually-assured good will.

-Joan

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Mutton" <jmutton@akamai.com>
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 5:38:25 PM
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct & Diversity Statement draft needs your feedback!

Thanks Joan,  I really like what this is communicating.

Some thoughts with the section "Specific guidelines":
* List item number 5, bullet 7 does not end with a period while the others do. (yeah, I know,
I get sticky with consistency when proofing sometimes)
* List item number 7, should we also mention something about others respecting when a member
has “disengaged” by leaving them alone?

</JamesM>