couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.5.1 release
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 17:59:26 GMT
This template email needed refreshing. I've done that now. :)

The blog post should also have its title changed to "Apache CouchDB
1.5.1 Released". I've fixed this now, along with our last release.

The blog "summary" shouldn't be set, as it hides it from the blog
front page. I've fixed this now too.

Added a section about promoting to Facebook to the release procedure.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater