couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mobile devices support , couchDb direction
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 10:14:13 GMT
This is an actively maintained project. We're building momentum year
over year at the moment.

The best way to get an idea of where the project is headed is to
subscribe to the blog.

http://blogs.apache.org/couchdb/

I I can't help you wrt mobile platforms. Perhaps someone else can.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater