couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Polanec <>
Subject Mobile devices support , couchDb direction
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 12:50:06 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to know what would be your future heading in regards couchDb
server. Will this be continuously maintained project, are there milestones
and what would be general plan for it.

Also are you planning android / ios  native support libs for couchdB
 something like couchbase is having. If yes is there any milestones set for
this / plan of release? At the moment we are mostly interested in android
but info on IOS couldn't hurt.

That's a lot of questions hopefully some of you have answers. We would like
to get better picture where this all is going in future.