couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.0-rc.3
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 11:43:58 GMT
Here's my results so far:

sigs, hashes all OK.

debian 7.4 x64 -- OK (using default libraries from debian)
OSX Mavericks -- OK (using default libraries via homebrew)

No failures seen in the various output either.  I've not repeated
James' failures but I have seen this occasionally during dev cycles,
without seeing anything specific.

I'm unable to build R14B04 via kerl on OSX btw, since Mavericks
upgrade. If you succeed do let me know.

I would suggest to the Release Manager that if others using James'
environment (OSX I guess, kerl-built R14B01 etc, any other details?)
*can't* trigger this issue, we ship. Thoughts?

A+
Dave