couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <>
Subject [REQUEST] Promote the CouchDB 1.5.1 release
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 17:12:42 GMT
Dear community,

Being a volunteer organisation, we rely on you to help us promote releases.

Here is the official blog post:

Here is the official tweet:

And Google+ post:

    (not available yet, someone please create that and reply here?)

We also have a Hacker News item:

And several Reddit items:

Please take a moment to share these links with your friends.

Retweet us if you use Twitter, and upvote us if you use Google+,
Hacker News, or Reddit.

(Note that Hacker News users may want to navigate to the item from the
front page. I believe up votes are not counted when you link to an
item directly.)

If you like, you could monitor these threads and respond to people
with questions. This is a great opportunity for community outreach.

If you have any other promotion you'd like to highlight, please reply
to this thread.

View raw message