couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Re: 1.6.0: please review changelog, etc
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 19:36:25 GMT
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:03 AM, Robert Samuel Newson
<rnewson@apache.org> wrote:
> I was hoping the work in COUCHDB-2221 would be included.

I've done another merge from master, since that seemed to be a popular
idea. Sorry if I reacted a bit grumpy to questions about it.

I added a bullet about COUCHDB-2221, and a note about the uuids
max_count issue (pointing to the 1.5.1 changelog for now).

http://couchdb.readthedocs.org/en/1.6.x/whatsnew/1.6.html

(BTW, RTD doesn't seem to be auto-updating the 1.6.x branch. I forget
how we trigger RTD from our commits, how can we add branches to that?)

Alexander, can you do the CVE thing? When that's done I can produce rc1.

Cheers,

Dirkjan