couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject 1.6.0: please review changelog, etc
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 08:34:57 GMT
Hi there,

I'm starting to get moving on 1.6.0 again (finally!). I just updated
the changelog:

http://couchdb.readthedocs.org/en/1.6.x/whatsnew/1.6.html

Please review if there's anything big that I missed. I mostly skipped
over Fauxton stuff, so if there are any suggestions at newer things
that aren't included in that description, please let me know.

We should also probably include the CVE-2014-2668 stuff now?
Alexander, can you take care of that? Are there any tricks to getting
a nicely formatted version into the docs? Also, the check_docs tooling
from couchdb-admin isn't finding that CVE yet, we should probably
announce it somewhere now that 1.5.1 is out?

Cheers,

Dirkjan