couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] merge all the forks
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:28:26 GMT
On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> Benoit, if you'd like review, can you put some info together? We can
> circulate this on dev@ at first, and then do a blog post, and promote
> via social media.

I did many posts during the merge here asking for a review:

https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=dev%40couchdb.apache.org&q=rcouch+status

That should help any dev interested in the review.

COUCHDB-1994 can be used to track any review. wohali started some here:

Any information on the rcouch wiki are still valid also:

https://wiki.refuge.io/display/RCOUCH/rcouch

Hope it helps.

- benoit