couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.0-rc.2
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 13:56:46 GMT
On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 5:58 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan@ochtman.nl> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Alexander Shorin <kxepal@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Gentoo Linux Erlang R16B03-1
>> FreeBSD 9 Erlang R15B02
>> FreeBSD 10 Eralng R16B02
>> Spidermonkey 1.8.5
>>
>> Sigs ok, all test had passed except 231-cors.t as Jan reported
>> yesterday with the next log:
>>
>> test/etap/231-cors.t ..
>> test/etap/231-cors.t:257: Warning: function
>> test_if_none_match_header/0 is unused
>> test/etap/231-cors.t:432: Warning: variable 'Else' is unused
>
> Doh, I probably shouldn't have put out this RC.
>
> I hereby abort the vote, let's get this fixed quickly so that I can spin an rc3.

The build seems to be fixed:
http://ci.couchdb.org:8888/view/1.6.x/

+1 from me for Gentoo and FreeBSD

However, it seems that etap is going crazy on this week and there was
reported about floating issue for 200 case. Suddenly, I can reproduce
it, but only on FreeBSD (+ was reported that it happens on Debian) and
after several runs (and each time different test fails). Not sure how
to fix that now. What would you say? Ignore as floating issue or take
some time to investigate into issue and fix it?

P.S. as for 077 case I found that it only stats to fail if becomes
interrupted in the middle. Would be easy to fix.

--