couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.1-rc.1
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 18:30:43 GMT

On 02 Apr 2014, at 22:27 , Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> On 02 Apr 2014, at 19:18 , Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Apr 1, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Dirkjan Ochtman <djc@apache.org> wrote:
>>> I count 6 +1 votes, so the vote has passed. I'll attempt to do the
>>> release tomorrow.
>>
>> I kind of always forget this step, but we should probably have
>> binaries for this?
>
> Doh, good call. I’ll wrap up the Mac ones tomorrow.

Mac Binaries are up, please test as usual:

- check sigs
- unzip
- make sure no other couch is running on port 5984
- double click the “Apache CouchDB.app” bundle
- wait for futon to automatically open in your browser
- navigate to “Verify Installation”
- click “Verify Installation”
- report if you don’t see a green “Your installation looks fine. Time to Relax.”

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82149/couchdb/mac/1.5.1/Apache-CouchDB-1.5.1.zip
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82149/couchdb/mac/1.5.1/Apache-CouchDB-1.5.1.asc
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82149/couchdb/mac/1.5.1/Apache-CouchDB-1.5.1.sha
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82149/couchdb/mac/1.5.1/Apache-CouchDB-1.5.1.md5

(using dropbox for the vetting because ASF LDAP is down, the final binaries will go
 into the distribution system as usual)

Best
Jan