couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Wendall Cada <wenda...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.5.1-rc.1
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:52:20 GMT
So the tarball can't be generated and signed, pushed without announcing?
Shouldn't an official signed tarball be what the official packages are
built from? That was my understanding. Otherwise, the packages are being
build from git, and may not match the release. Or is the assumption made
that these are built from the rc artifact? I'm just asking for
clarification here, not seeing an issue.

Wendall