couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Joan Touzet <jo...@atypical.net>
Subject Re: Installing CouchDB as a dependency in a Windows App
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 20:07:13 GMT
HI R.J.,

I have a private MSI version of the installer I need to get contributed
back to CouchDB. It's a couple of releases out of date but I'm sure that
I can get it into shape. I'm afraid it may be too late to get this into
1.6.0.

-Joan

----- Original Message -----
From: "R.J. Steinert" <rj@rjsteinert.com>
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 3:47:45 PM
Subject: Installing CouchDB as a dependency in a Windows App

Hi all,
Our Windows Application has a CouchDB dependency and we're trying to find a
way to install CouchDB during our own install as opposed to requiring the
user to gather the dependencies themselves.  Is there a standard way to do
this? Would looking at the Windows installer for CouchDB help? Where is the
code for the Windows installer of CouchDB?

Thanks for any help you can lend.

- R.J. Steinert