couchdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Summary of IRC Meeting in #couchdb-meeting
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 21:04:01 GMT
Yea, a bit undemocratic, but I thought that's how things have to flow
or whatever and I had suppose that you'll be happy to pick your patch
by yourself.

Thanks! (:
--
,,,^..^,,,


On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:50 AM, Nick North <north.n@gmail.com> wrote:
> The great thing about being the only person at the meeting is that you get to assign
all the actions :-)
>
> I'm not around this evening, but will do my action tomorrow if that's OK.
>
> Nick
>
>> On 5 Mar 2014, at 19:50, ASF IRC Bot <asfbot@urd.zones.apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Summary of IRC Meeting in #couchdb-meeting at Wed Mar  5 19:10:33 2014:
>>
>> Attendees: Kxepal
>>
>> - Preface
>> - 1.6 release
>>  - Action: NickN to pick his patch to 1.6.x branch
>>  - Action: deathbear andor garren to take a look which Fauxton-related commits are
get to 1.6.x branch
>>  - Action: kxepal to provide fix for FreeBSD 10
>>  - Link: http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40couchdb.apache.org/msg31016.html
>> - big merge
>> - fauxton
>>  - Info: after some quick review there are a lot of JIRA issues filled for Fauxton
about bugs, improvements and new features. everyone who knows javascript/css and would like
to help is welcome!
>> - cwiki
>>
>>
>> IRC log follows:
>>
>> ## Preface ##
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:11:13 2014] <Kxepal>: ok, topics so far: 1.6.x release, big
merge, fauxton, cwiki
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:11:39 2014] <Kxepal>: if anyone has more topics feel free to
announce them (:
>> ## 1.6 release ##
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:13:20 2014] <Kxepal>: #link http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40couchdb.apache.org/msg31016.html
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:14:43 2014] <Kxepal>: ok, we're going to make 1.6-rc2 with fix
of the replication tests
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:15:27 2014] <Kxepal>: as Andy tests shows, Nick's patch for
1953 solves issue easily for OS X, so I suppose it have to be picked to 1.6.x branch
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:16:06 2014] <Kxepal>: this also raises a question: is there
anything else to pick from master? especially for experimental features, like Fauxton
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:18:09 2014] <Kxepal>: #action NickN to pick his patch to 1.6.x
branch
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:18:45 2014] <Kxepal>: #action deathbear andor garren to take
a look which Fauxton-related commits are get to 1.6.x branch
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:19:30 2014] <Kxepal>: #action kxepal to provide fix for FreeBSD
10
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:20:13 2014] <Kxepal>: ^^^ I'll take one more day or two for
additional testing, but at least recbuf tweak is working as plan B
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:21:24 2014] <Kxepal>: s/working/left/
>> ## big merge ##
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:31:14 2014] <Kxepal>: no any news for this week. the work on
merge rcouch and bigcouch is going on
>> ## fauxton ##
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:37:52 2014] <Kxepal>: #info after some quick review there are
a lot of JIRA issues filled for Fauxton about bugs, improvements and new features. everyone
who knows javascript/css and would like to help is welcome!
>> ## cwiki ##
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:41:40 2014] <Kxepal>: awenkhh prepared new backbone for articles
on our new confluence wiki. not a persistent, but it will help to decide where to move content
from moinmoin
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:43:13 2014] <Kxepal>: we're going to start migration ASAP walking
thought every moinmoin page and deciding is it worth to be in new wiki or is this content
should be in docs
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:44:43 2014] <Kxepal>: to receive write bit you have to register
first on confluence wiki and then ask me, awenkhh or nslater for it
>> [Wed Mar  5 19:50:16 2014] <Kxepal>: ASFBot: meeting end
>>
>>
>> Meeting ended at Wed Mar  5 19:50:16 2014

Mime
View raw message